This series focused on diagnostic updates and evidence based management of 6 common pathologies in newborns.
- August 18 – Neonatal Encephalopathy and Therapeutic Hypothermia
Presenters: Eric Peeples, M.D. and Kim Marsh, APRN-NP
Watch Now Initial Assessment & Screening
- September 15 – Neonatal Opioid Withdrawal Syndrome
Presenters: Ann Anderson-Berry, M.D. and Sarah Newman, APRN-NP
- October 20 – Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemia
Presenters: Brian Juber, M.D.
- November 17 – Respiratory Distress Syndrome of the Term and Late Preterm Infant
Presenters: David Soffer, M.D. and Shannon Haines, M.D.
- December 15 – Neonatal Sepsis and the Sepsis Calculator
Presenters: Nathan Gollehon, M.D. and Molly Schlegel, APRN-NP
- January 19 – Neonatal Hypoglycemia
Presenters: Nathan Gollehon, M.D. and Amber VanDyke, APRN-NP
Thank you for your interest in Children’s Project ECHO program. Please contact us with any questions.
Melissa Walker, MS
Community Health & Advocacy