At Children’s, we ensure team members receive Total Rewards for the extraordinary work being done every day. Our Total Rewards include compensation, benefits, wellbeing, development and recognition and we are constantly evolving them to stay competitive in the market, motivate and reward exceptional performance and provide personalized support to our diverse workforce. By taking care of the people who power our mission, we can provide the very best care, outcomes and experiences for our patients and families.
- Annual merit increases based on performance
- Annual Success Sharing incentive for team members, because as a team, we accomplish our goals
- Advanced certification bonus
- Employee referral bonus
- Option for instant access to earned pay with DailyPay
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per calendar year with opportunity to extend to your spouse and dependents
- Tuition loan repayment up to $10,000
- PTO and holiday pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Pharmacy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Fertility benefit – Our fertility benefit is available for all benefit-eligible team members, regardless of whether you elect health plan coverage. The benefit is designed to meet the individual needs of you and your family and offers options to meet you where you are at in your fertility journey. Covered services include fertility planning and diagnostics, reproductive technology to include invitro fertilization (IVF), intrauterine insemination (IUI), egg/sperm retrieval and/or freezing and gamete donation and transport. Coverage is also available for adoption and surrogate services. The benefit offers a lifetime maximum for you or your spouse up to $20,000.
Medical, dental, vision, health savings account and flexible spending accounts are available for full-time and part-time employees scheduled to work at least 20 hours per week.
Life insurance, disability insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, legal, identity theft, group accident and whole life insurance is available to full-time and part-time employees scheduled to work 16 hours per week.
Employees scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week are considered full-time.
Children’s offers insurance benefits to spouses, regardless of availability of other health insurance.
Emotional Wellbeing Programs
- Howie, our Chief Morale Officer, a facility dog dedicated to the emotional wellbeing of our team.
- THRIVE program offering real-time, confidential support to help address stress and related emotions felt by team members.
- Zen Dens, quiet places of relaxation where Children’s team members can immerse themselves in an environment focused on reinvigorating the senses to decrease stress and improve mental health.
- Interfaith chapel for all who seek spiritual shelter in a time of need
- Healing Hearts podcast, an innovative and educational outlet for our team members.
- Employee Assistance Program providing confidential emotional support, work-life solutions, legal guidance and more.
Social Wellbeing Programs
- Quarterly events that bring team members and their families together to celebrate and socialize.
- Food truck Fridays occurring every other Friday at Children’s during the summer months.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- CARE (Compassion, Access and Respect for Everyone of all abilities) supports team members by offering an inclusive environment for individuals with disabilities, their caregivers and our local community.
- Catalyst connects, develops, and engages professionals emerging in their careers through networking, community involvement, education and supporting the mission of Children’s.
- Children’s PRIDE (People and Resources for Inclusion, Diversity and Equity) supports a diverse and inclusive environment where members of the Children’s community work together to create LGBTQ+ focused opportunities for networking, mentoring and education.
- RISE (Reaching for Inclusion, Success and Equity) for the experience of African American and Black team members, volunteers and contractors.
- Veterans for the experience of active duty and veteran team members.
Financial Wellbeing Programs
- Children’s has partnered with the Omaha Chamber of Commerce to provide an onsite GrOW Navigator to serve as an independent resource for team members to aid with disruptions occurring outside of work such as housing, transportation, childcare and finances.
- Resources and monthly webinars from Empower Retirement
Physical Wellbeing Programs
- Care4U clinic and annual wellness visits
- Fitness facility free of charge to Children’s team members
- Local gym discounts
- Weekly yoga class
Community Wellbeing ProgramsOur BeInvolved volunteering program empowers Children’s team members to demonstrate their kindness, caring and compassion in our community. Benefit-eligible team members receive up to eight hours per year of paid volunteering time to use with partners in our community who are engaged in improving the health and wellbeing of children.
- Professional development and leadership development opportunities
- Career path and advancement opportunities
- Onsite educational opportunities, including CEUs or CMEs
RecognitionChildren’s Sunshine Recognition Hub, an online platform where team members can recognize each other and celebrate milestones. Points earned from recognition can be redeemed for gift cards, tickets, charitable donations, cash and more!
*Benefits and Total Rewards highlights only. Benefits offerings may vary for Children’s subsidiaries. For full benefits and Total Rewards information contact Human Resources at [email protected].