Everything You Need to Know About Your Child’s Upper Endoscopy — in a Nutshell

Upper endoscopy results

An upper endoscopy — also called esophagogastroduodenoscopy or EGD — looks directly into your child’s esophagus, stomach, and small intestine. A physician may order an upper endoscopy if your child has stomach pain, diarrhea, vomiting, or trouble growing.

Learn more about upper endoscopy from the North American Society forPediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition.

Make An Appointment

Make An Appointment

Phone 402-955-5700 | Fax 402-955-5720

What To Do Next

For Patients

Make An Appointment

To make an appointment, call 402-955-5700.

For Referring Providers

The Physicians’ Priority Line is your 24-hour link to pediatric specialists at Children’s for referrals, emergency and urgent consults, physician-to-physician consults, admissions, and transport services. Call 855-850-KIDS (5437).

Learn more about referring patients.


Search the Children's Nebraska Website

Looking for a provider?